Travel Operators for Tigers (TOFT), India Chapter
Adventure Tour Operators Association (ATOA)
- Convenor- member of Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR)-India Support Group
Founding member of Eastern Himalaya Travel & Tour Operators’ Association (EHTTOA)
- Member of State Wildlife Advisory Board
- Executive Committee Member of Indo-Bhutan Friendship Association
- Member of Bodoland Tourism Promotional Board
- Executive Member Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industries of North Bengal
- Member of Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of Eastern India (FHRAEI)
Help Tourism is recognised as a tourism organisation by Department of Tourism-Govt. of West Bengal.
Significance of each portion of the logo
Eternal Border, mostly found in Hinduism and Buddhism, represents the ever expanding formation to hold the entire Universe within it.
The neverending “wheel of action” is also used in Hinduism and Buddhism. This represents the continuous good and creativity.
The shelter on 'H' in the middle of the wheel represents home and hospitality development.
Colours: The Green respresents “Nature” and the Safron represents “Culture”.
This combination of Conservation, Communities, Commitments makes Help Tourism - outstanding travel experiences since 1991.
In the Media
Help Tourism's is grateful to various Indian and international media for supporting the community tourism development efforts in the East Himalaya.
Recent features comprise :